This is an individual contributor role accountable for driving significant revenue growth by using honed sales and business acumen to uncover prospect business needs through AOR’s for fortune 1000 companies.
The successful candidate will be a hungry and proven digital media sales hunter with extensive experience selling to large independent agencies and major holding companies within the Midwest territory. Preferred experience selling to the following categories: Retail, Grocery, Restaurant/QSR. Your background and experience exude prospecting for new business, solutions selling, and developing agency client relationships. Your network and close contact list is comprised of major marketing agency decision makers and you are viewed as a subject matter expert in your given category of expertise.
Additionally, you are a competitive person that meets and exceeds assigned goals and quotas with a focus on building client relationships and growing accounts. This is an extremely lucrative position for the right candidate.
Experience selling DR/CPA lower funnel executions is a bonus.
Duties & responsibilities
- Build and manage a robust and scalable pipeline while leveraging your existing relationships with key media decision makers within your assigned agency territory
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunities faced by the agencies for their national brand clients
- Negotiate and close contracts with agency marketing and legal stakeholders
- Prospecting, cold calling, winning business, and selling ideas based on the agency’s client’s needs
- Create and execute a business plan to penetrate and grow key agency accounts and their national clients
- Achieve milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up, resulting in meeting and exceeding quota
- Deliver compelling presentations to an audience of diverse and senior business stakeholders
- See problems as opportunities and develop proactive solutions
- Negotiate and close deals
The ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of sales experience in digital advertising, ad tech or performance marketing
- 3+ years of recent experience selling to marketing agencies representing National brands with brick and mortar presence (retailers, restaurants/QSR, grocery categories preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to be forward-thinking and innovative while understanding client needs and the intricacies of our business processes and technologies- experience in both Fortune 500 and Start Up environments
- Ability to think analytically and to set clear priorities, with very strong organizational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service-oriented skills
- Effective time and project-management skills
- Experience manipulating, visualizing and presenting media and ad performance data a plus
- Strong computer skills: MS Suite and Salesforce
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required. Candidates must have a legal right to work in the USA.