This client-facing role will be responsible for supporting the growth of Figg’s national advertiser business through best-in-class client management that leads to sustainable, long-term relationships. Specifically, the National Ad Partnerships Associate will focus on (a) directly supporting national ad clients with oversight from the Figg executive account leads and (b) assisting with preparation of materials to support new business opportunities. This role will also serve as a key internal coordinator working cross-functionally with Operations, Analytics, Marketing and Finance to foster successful end-to-end ad client engagements.
The successful candidate will possess meaningful client-facing experience and unrelenting attention to detail. Your background and experience includes supporting clients with a range of requests including facilitating implementation/execution, preparing and presenting performance read-outs, conducting data analysis and visualizing data in digestible formats, helping draft proposals or sales presentations and serving as the primary point-of-contact on client engagements for day-to-day communication. You also have relevant experience working with cross functional teams to deliver for clients and a proven track record successfully operating in a demanding client-driven environment.
Duties & responsibilities
- Serve as the primary client-facing support resource for national ad clients in collaboration with executive account leads to execute successful ad campaigns and engagements
- Ensure timely and accurate development and delivery of key client deliverables including recurring performance reports, post-campaign recaps, ad screenshots/mock-ups, and other requests
- Facilitate successful launch and execution of ad campaigns by collecting required assets from clients, coordinating directly with the Campaign Operations team, as well as identifying and resolving campaign delivery issues as needed.
- In partnership with executive account leads, help create impactful proposals and sales presentations to support business development efforts and win new advertising clients
- Participate in (or in some instances, lead) high-leverage client meetings and sales discussions.
- Throughout client engagements, identify and match needs and challenges with optimal solutions, working closely with executive account leads to drive towards best outcome for our clients.
- Work with Finance to ensure accurate monthly invoicing and timely collection of billings from ad clients.
- Collaborate with Analytics and Marketing as client needs dictate to support data/reporting requests or additional marketing opportunities for ad clients.
The ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of client-facing experience in digital advertising, ad tech, performance marketing or strategic consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to interface and communicate directly with clients as part of coordinated team effort to build deep relationships through successful partnerships or engagements.
- Proven capability to create client-ready deliverables (Excel, PowerPoint) with strict attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience conducting data analysis and visualizing data that effectively conveys key findings and takeaways to clients and prospects.
- Capability to draft impactful presentations for external prospects and clients.
- Dedicated client-centric focus and operating approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, primarily PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and Salesforce.
- Strong organization and time management skills and comfort operating in fast-paced, client-driven environment.
- Some experience with SQL or similar data interfaces preferred but not required.
- Client Centric
- Tenacious Self Starter
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred but not required. Must have legal right to work in the USA.